1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

skin for Lamborghini Huracan GT3 and super trofeo

1. vanna.lopez submitted a new resource:

HURACAN_GT3_LOPEZRACING 1.0 - skin for Lamborghini Huracan GT3

Read more about this resource...
  2. vanna.lopez updated HURACAN_GT3_LOPEZRACING 1.0 with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...
  3. the rar extractor is asking me for a password
  4. J4N

It doesn`t work for me at all. It says file is currupted. Author, please upload a ZIP file because some people do not have winrar or 7zip installed and a zip works right out of the box;)
  5. J4N

The colors and the combination of it look really great but the logos need some work in my opinion.
    I would try to use the google picture search and set the search filter to big size pictures only.
    Then try "Oil company logo" for example. You can find logos in 4k resolution and if you scale them down you get much better results. Just an idea. Beside that great skin!
    (Had to update my winrar but I guess a lot of folks won`t do that.
    I would suggest you change format to zip so even more people can enjoy your work without problems;))
  6. Thank you, like the design, but , you should compress in a most common format, rar5 forces user to update winrar to a limited freeware version 5.30 when you can easily use 7zip.
  7. J4N

I just noticed that the original Huracan skins have that low logo resolution too:p In this case I rate it 5 stars. I love the color combiation. Great work!
  8. what is the numberplate font ?
    (number 19)