hungaroring setup request

I downloaded your setup but rFactor doesn't see it. Don't know why.

I attached a rear anti roll bar. First I set it up for around 130Nm which resulted in MASSIVE oversteer. Now it is at 30Nm and I got rid of some understeer on the last sector. I also set peckers from 0 to 0,2 just for a try but I have absolutely now idea what it is and what does it do ;p

Yes, I did :) Or maybe not, cause I have two of them, one from 2012 season.

ok look from a detailed point of view e.g. go on a tab that says Large Thumbnails, Tiles or Details, click details, if one of the tabs says Date Modified clcik it and find the one with todays or the latest date that folder was used if that one says hungary and its from 2013 put the setup in that folder Problenm solved and said it all without stopping it was said in 15 seconds approx

It suited for me, and managed to make a good race, it is a matter of driving styles. Do you think that Bono`s or Morand`s setup will fit every drivers? Not at all. Who is interested, will give it a try to one I shared.

I'm pretty sure that quite a big share of drivers are going to dislike Morgans setups:D Usual they tend to be loose which for him is stable, but I personally cant cope with it at all. Most of the time I have to go my own way on setups.

As for the new people, try to learn something about setuping if you know what basic changes to make to get some base balance it can help you so much and save you time. Although this years mod Is hard, after 13 years of racing I thought I knew everything but this years mod still surprises me now and then with as result that I'm still putting to much time in this then I really wanted.:roflmao:

I`m curious what feedback I get for the shared setup, this is my first time to share a personal setup, I would like to get some evaluation of it. And also curious what time does other drivers make with it.

Thank you Julián for the feedback. There are 31 downloads for this setup and only one feedback, which is yours.

Still waiting for other feedbacks. Don`t thank me, just let me now how it feels: good, bad, no chance, etc.

After some testing I was able to do high 1,20. But I've changed coast from 0% to 5% and L:R balance to more even because I got spins while braking to t1 and t2. After that I lowered downforce to reach higher speed on straights but it didn't improved my lap times. Actually it did nothing lap time wise. Other then that I like it. It is very agile.

I decided to do some driving a couple days ago after not touching the wheel for 2 months. It's definitely not the best setup out there for this track, my 1:18.690 is over a second slower than what the top guys will be doing I think, but this is more aimed for the people doing 1:20's and higher.

The setup is pretty much the same as in Bahrain, just with higher wings, shorter gears, stronger engine brake map and 150 3rd springs. Setup, replay & motec are included in the archive.

http://l8.fi/~mipuumal/FSR/MP-008L-1_18_690.rar

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back