HUD VR options, where?

I think I read some weeks ago something about some options in Content Manager regarding how the HUD is displayed with VR. Since CM is getting so gigantic (and the search tool doesn't work), it's impossible for me to find what I'm looking for. Any idea?

Is this feature bugged or with non-working functions? I expected the elements of the hud, such as the gear indicator, lap times, fps counter etc. to move as I move my head in VR, but that doesn't happen, no matter what options I enable.

• Deleted member 1066209

I think you want to enable "Move with first-person view". I remember the HUD moving forward and back with my head when I had it enabled, so it should be functioning fine. What's your CSP version?

I have that enabled. My version is 0.1.77. I was expecing something like hud elements fixed to my point of view when moving my head, ala fighter plane. It would something interesting to try. However, I must say I have noticed a difference: when moving my seat the hud elements do not move like before, which is a great advantage because there are some cars that I had to adjust a lot to move the seat closer to the steering wheel and then the hud elements (I have them on my left bottom corner) went out of my signt. Now, that problem is fixed.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.