HRT F112 by warok

J'ai également l'impression que la couleur tend vers le blanc plutôt que vers le gris que tu utilises actuellement.
I also feel that the color tends to white rather than gray that you currently use.
Elle est blanche je ne vois pas le probleme, tous dépend des grand prix et une voiture trop blanche, sera trop brillant dans le jeux.
La même couleur sur un autre GP

879337622.png

She(It) is white I do not see the probleme, all depends Grand Prix(Prize) and a too white car will be too brilliant in games(sets). The same color on another GP

Really nice car, but i wait to download till after Melbourne race. Maybe some changes to come. Thanks anyway. :cool:
I would have released a new version today, HRT is finished their weekend. It is a change can paint them, are making it easier to work and prettier.

version 1.1
646141Sanstre.png

Sponsors add on the flat bottom.
Logo "verlion" on Mirror
Correction of the paint on the bonnet
Correction of the paint on the nose (baucoup prettier)
Adding logo FIA Action
peiture correction on the front wing and drift

Bonus
Different updated for more of realisme (garage, data etc.)

496725anstitre.png

530468itre.png

826017maj15.png

621833stitre.png

652179Snstitre.png

143116stitre.png

I am has the search(research) for trucks, if you can help me, I have only to find truck all white.

http://www.mediafire.com/?xh9nyx1tr9d2upl

Great Warok, thanks !

TATA MOTORS is write now in black, not in blue.
And I have just brought an update.

I feel that one of the car logo in black (photo on the official website HRT)
the position of the logo has also changed

PS: I have just found of the other photo, logo would have been to change between tries them n°3 and qualification (that I did not see)
----
je viens de trouver d'autre photo, les logo aurais été changer entre les essaie n°3 et les qualification (que je n'ai pas vue)

As I have written, I found that it's white truck. But I do not think we keep this version.

Thank you has you two which(who) to help me has amelioré games(sets).

you have the first version, I updated the car (new logo and redesign partner and add the nose (much prettier).

Another bonus update is coming soon.

Whoever designs the HRT paintjob every season needs to be shot. Having no budget is one thing but surely it would be easier to design something more aesthetically pleasing if they let a 5yr old do it. xD
I think last years car was one of the best graphics on the grid, hence my avatar!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.