Sell HP Reverb G2

Hi Selling My HP Reverb G2, Boxed great condition, gutted but I have luscious hair and it messes with my beautiful bonce, that and I feel like I'm neglecting my kids when I'm wearing it because its so frigging immersive! (subtle but world class sales pitch) ill upload some photos in the morning

Boxed, Controllers, Perfect condition.

its got everything with it and I upgraded to the v2 magic cable thingamajig.

UK North west based (Nantwich Specifically) (Stapeley More Specifically)
Happy to ship too.

[mod-edit:] Price drop to £375 Inc postage

Last edited:
Pics

Attachments

• 20220331_201206.jpg
    20220331_201206.jpg
    280.4 KB · Views: 120
  • 20220331_201303.jpg
    20220331_201303.jpg
    368.9 KB · Views: 115
  • 20220331_203012.jpg
    20220331_203012.jpg
    301.5 KB · Views: 115
Hello dude. I’ve bought one of these from eBay nice and local but the sellers stopped responding (and zero feedback) so thought I’d pop in, pay tribute to your sales pitch and enquire about your beautiful bonce… errr. I mean see if you’d sell this thing to me for £400 inc delivery? Also, while I’m on the ask - do you reckon you could post it today so it can turn up tomorrow? Actually I could bung you an extra £20 to cover that. If yes I’ll go cancel the eBay dude. If no, then no worries and please send my warmest regards to your lovely locks. :)

No worries, glad your sorted.
I can update the title if you want to adjust it to reflect your updated price. (A reliable way to do that as a general rule is to just report your own post with a request for the change, but you can also just reply to this post as that will also alert me now that I've posted in the thread.)

I can update the title if you want to adjust it to reflect your updated price. (A reliable way to do that as a general rule is to just report your own post with a request for the change, but you can also just reply to this post as that will also alert me now that I've posted in the thread.)
Yes please, thanks.

Are you still holding out for a monitor swap deal.
Would you take £400 and I can save you the bother with Postman Pat, I'm just over an hours drive from you (traffic allowing).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back