How to upload Assetto Corsa's replays at Youtube

Hello!

It's my first time trying to upload anything at youtube and don't have any idea. Any help? When I try it, appears an error message because the format.

Sorry if is not the place to write this, and sorry for my english :redface:

Ok Bram, Quick guide. & If you won't allow a full version of fraps to be posted, please delete link so i don't get into trouble. :D

1] Download & Install Fraps.(If link is deleted pm me) [Link Removed - Mod] (This is my dropbox & the version i use.)

2] Open Fraps to configure it, These are my settings.
z7bu.jpg

(Other options should be left the same as you see in the screenshot, If Fraps lowers fps too much then set "Video Capture Settings" to record half size.)

3a] Open Assetto Corsa & go to replays, from there you can choose a section of the replay to record from. when you're ready to record press "F9" and the yellow numbers will change to red, when you want to stop recording press "F9" again.

3b] You can also use fraps to record gameplay directly, Just press "F9" to start recording & "F9" to stop.

4] When you have made a recording you will need to compress it as the Fraps video is pretty large, This is where this guide comes in. :)
http://hayasacrew.com/xenforo/index.php?threads/converting-fraps.54/

5] When you've followed that guide you should be all set to upload much smaller files to Youtube. :)

If i'm not clear enough please ask me for more help. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back