• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

How to see or calculate track lenght ?

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Calimero 0euf, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Calimero 0euf

Calimero 0euf

Ratings:
    +39
    Hi !

Is there an app to see the track lenght or total meters drived in meter ?

Thanks

2. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright
    I may not be fast, but I'm wide! Premium

Ratings:
    +1,599
    I don't think the standard launcher shows you the track length on the menu screen but Content Manager does.
    [​IMG]

If you want to know how far you've driven in a particular car you can use the odometer app, not sure if it shows in meters though.

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/odometer.6218/

3. Calimero 0euf

Calimero 0euf

Ratings:
    +39
    OK Thanks
    I already use content manager but I have some track with --m lenght and I would like to add this information in ui track.

4. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright
    I may not be fast, but I'm wide! Premium

Ratings:
    +1,599
    That usually means the modder didn't include the track info in the file. There's probably a way to fix this but I don't know how.

5. Matyeah

Matyeah

Ratings:
    +66
    If it's a real world track just google the length!

If not, you can use the above mentioned odometer app. By default it shows distance in kilometers, so you have to edit a config file to get meters. The config file is in assettocorsa/apps/python/stereo_odometer. It should look like this:

[Settings]
    scale = 1
    units = 1000
    squish = 0.4
    reset = both

In game open the odometer app, stop at start/finish line, reset the right counter and drive around the track. Stop at the same place and you have the length in meters!

6. Calimero 0euf

Calimero 0euf

Ratings:
    +39
    Nice !

Thank you very much