how to run a racer without steam

Just so you know, "sráč" is a Czech word. It literally means "f*cker".

It's also not true that R3E content is somehow more expensive here than anywhere else in Europe, neither is it true that our internet is one of the most expensive in Europe (unless you're talking about mobile internet, in which case it *is* true I guess, but I certainly hope nobody is playing sims on mobile internet).
podle jména soudím že jsi Čech. jde mi jen o to že mám omezená data když je přečerpám nehraji.
není nad zlatou krabici z cd. Sráč jsem napsal jako přezdívku proto že mi tak občas říká manželka.
nejsem žádný provokatér.

MOD-EDIT:
ENGLISH only please.

Translation by Google-Translate:
by name I think you are Czech. it's just that I have limited data when I'm not pumping them.
it is not above the gold cd box. I wrote a **** as a nickname because my wife says so often.
I'm not a provocateur.

Last edited by a moderator:
I imagine the OP is wanting to do this because of internet data limitations or just his internet connection speed, which is reasonable. Not everyone plays with an unlimited data internet connection, or 'highspeed' internet.

As @Ross Garland mentioned though, RR will not run without an internet connection.

I highly doubt there is anything nefarious here, because Im not even sure that a cracked version, or even any content from RR exists on the dark web.

Why? Because you dont even have all of the files for the game on your computer... hence one of the reasons for the internet connection ;)
yes it is due to data limitations. thank you.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 1 3.7%