How to put 1 Cars mod into other mods

How to put 1 Car mods to other mods
I want to put 1 Cars from Super GT 500 into Ultimate GT SGT class
I try use Multi edit to add Class but didn't show up in Ultimate GT
Sorry for bad English
Would appreciate it if someone helping and Thank you!

It is stated in the RFM file. With a little effort to understand the car class and rfm files, you can easily create a race with whichever cars and drivers you prefer. Have a look in the RFM folder and check what is written in the files. If you search for RFM file for Rfactor there is a lot of info already on this forum.

It is stated in the RFM file. With a little effort to understand the car class and rfm files, you can easily create a race with whichever cars and drivers you prefer. Have a look in the RFM folder and check what is written in the files. If you search for RFM file for Rfactor there is a lot of info already on this forum.
Can I have some examples of the rfm file? Or maybe which line do I need to change or add to do so?
Thank you for answering

It should work from the "Classes" line in the veh file; just be sure of spelling and that all classes are separated by commas.

Ok, so yes, as JGF described, there is a line in the Veh file of each car that specifies which class the car is in. Navigate to Gamedata/Vehicles and then into the mod you want to add. Look for the veh file of the car you want and open it in notepad.
Veh.JPG

There are two ways to do this. You could take note of the classes that are in the mod you are running and add one that is common to all into the car you wish to add. With a bit of patience you can add any cars you like into a race. But they will all be racing in the same class.

The second way is to add a class into the rfm file. This method allows you to create multi-class races and most importantly, add individual car mods into an existing mod. It is recommended that you explore this method to better understand how it works.

Navigate to the RFM folder and look for the rfm file of the mod you are running. Open it in notepad.
Look for a section that looks like this image.
RFM.JPG

In the Vehicle Filter section, we specify the vehicle class that was in the Veh file.
To add an additional class, copy the section, including the { Parenthesis and scoring info.
and paste it in to create a new section, change the class in the Vehicle Filter.

If you don't want separate classes, simply add the vehicle class to the line Vehicle Filter.
for example:
Capture.JPG

My instructions may be confusing, but don't worry, feel free to ask more questions as we will continue to help you along the way.

Ok so ive done with jgf has told
This is Supra veh from Super GT 500 mods
1710873034797.png

and This Toyota MR Veh from Ultimate GT mods
1710873288312.png

and this is Ultimate GT3 rfm
a bit different from yours rfm
1710873541795.png

Thank you for answering
im really not braining my self
i already change the cars classes and make it same as the Ultimate GT3
and still didnt show up