• "I've tried everything other than jumping out of a plane, but nothing gives you an adrenaline rush like racing a car." - Nigel Mansell
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to install?

Discussion in 'Racer Problems & Fixes' started by Codyroz, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Codyroz

Codyroz

Ratings:
    +0
    i just d/led the racer088.zip file, and extracted it to my desktop, and i click the racer file (icon is a dial) and i get this....

Attached Files:

2. FiftyOrange

FiftyOrange

Ratings:
    +0
  3. boomer541

boomer541

Ratings:
    +163
    If that MS Visual C++ didn't fix your problem then post your system info, computer, ram, graphics card.

4. tormento19

tormento19

Ratings:
    +18
    I think that in the report it's showing an ATI driver error, so maybe it's this fault.

5. FiftyOrange

FiftyOrange

Ratings:
    +0
    ATi open GL XX, whatever that is.

6. luthobu

luthobu

Ratings:
    +179
  7. Codyroz

Codyroz

Ratings:
    +0
    well, i d/led that file...and i still get the same error, i pretty sure it has something to do with a driver, but ive heard horror stories about d/ling the latest driver from ati, so i wanna make sure it wont harm anything, so heres my specs

AMD sempron 2400+ , 1 gb of RAM, Windows XP, 256mb ati Saphire, with an Asus A7v400-MX motherboard

Any ideas?

Update*** K, i updated my driver and it seems to work...now to find a site thats english speaking and a fair amount of vehicles XD