1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to install extra tracks?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Harvey Shum, Jul 22, 2008.

1. Any guy can teach me put the extra track on my steam...... Many Many Thanks!!!!

2. Download a track from (Where ever) and exctract the rar/zip to the following:

...Program Files/Steam/SteamApps/Username/Race07/GameData

Now if you dont have a GameData folder its ok to create one, once cteated place tracks here.

Most tracks allready come prepackaged and will create a locations folder so you should be ok on that front.

3. OK, THANKS FOR YOUR HELP~

4. Gareth Hickling

Gareth Hickling
    Premium Member

There is also a UIdata folder, Copy the contents into the same folder in your game directory.

5. Thanks!~
    Is it copy the file in UIdata's folder directly or need to create a locations folder in the UIdata folder?

6. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Almost all files you download have a gamedata and a UIData folder, simply overwrite those in your folder and you are ready to go

7. Cam Wedgwood

Cam Wedgwood
    Premium Member

Question for a mate:

If you have an offline and online version, do you need to place the downloaded track into both? I'm not actually sure of his setup but I think he has two seperate versions installed... Hopefully he'll jump on here and explain the situation better... (olafj?!?) :wink:

8. i think yes you need to have them twice but not sure about
    may you can set the path for it in a confic file but i have no clue

9. WOO... Thanks all guy... i think i can solve the problem~~~~