• "Auto racing began 5 minutes after the second car was built." - Henry Ford
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

How to install extra tracks?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Harvey Shum, Jul 22, 2008.

1. Harvey Shum

Harvey Shum

Ratings:
    +2
    Any guy can teach me put the extra track on my steam...... Many Many Thanks!!!!

2. Jarrod Crossley

Jarrod Crossley

Ratings:
    +3
    Download a track from (Where ever) and exctract the rar/zip to the following:

...Program Files/Steam/SteamApps/Username/Race07/GameData

Now if you dont have a GameData folder its ok to create one, once cteated place tracks here.

Most tracks allready come prepackaged and will create a locations folder so you should be ok on that front.

3. Harvey Shum

Harvey Shum

Ratings:
    +2
    OK, THANKS FOR YOUR HELP~

4. Gareth Hickling

Gareth Hickling

Ratings:
    +2
    There is also a UIdata folder, Copy the contents into the same folder in your game directory.

5. Harvey Shum

Harvey Shum

Ratings:
    +2
    Thanks!~
    Is it copy the file in UIdata's folder directly or need to create a locations folder in the UIdata folder?

6. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,532
    Almost all files you download have a gamedata and a UIData folder, simply overwrite those in your folder and you are ready to go

7. Cam Wedgwood

Cam Wedgwood

Ratings:
    +0
    Question for a mate:

If you have an offline and online version, do you need to place the downloaded track into both? I'm not actually sure of his setup but I think he has two seperate versions installed... Hopefully he'll jump on here and explain the situation better... (olafj?!?) :wink:

8. Michael Herrmann

Michael Herrmann

Ratings:
    +1
    i think yes you need to have them twice but not sure about
    may you can set the path for it in a confic file but i have no clue

9. Harvey Shum

Harvey Shum

Ratings:
    +2
    WOO... Thanks all guy... i think i can solve the problem~~~~