1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to give more HP to a car In GSCEX 1.38

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by gilles13, Aug 31, 2015.

1. So recently installed a very cool historic le mans car mod (1980/1988 Cars)
    and some cars are down on power In Game then they are In Real Life

And the upgrades don`t seem to work
    so how to change this HP thing?

Thanks

2. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

It is in the engine.ini
    You have to redefine torque for each rpm.

RPMTorque=( 1500.0, -18.4, 111.4)

RPMTorque=( 1500.0 : rpm, -18.4 : compression torque (when you dont throttle) , 111.4 : engine torque)

• Like Like x 1
  3. English please lol

4. I've never done this, but I'll try to help.

Go to your mod folder (...Program Files 86x/Steam/steamapps/common/Stock Car Extreme/GameData/Vehicles/"ModName"), open "ModName_engine.ini" and edit (for each RPM) the third value Patrick showed.

RPMTorque=( 1500.0, -18.4, 111.4)

If I were you, I would multiply them by a number (1.2 for example), this way you keep things proportional.

Then, save and voilĂ .

Edit: Ops, must be in English... Then, save and here you go.

5. By the way, I know @Patrick Giranthon is a great modder, so he must know...

Is there any manual or tutorial around the internet which tells what each parameter from the vehicles files does what? I want to make my own car, and need to understand how the files are read.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2015
  6. Gringo

Gringo
    Premium Member

I must say this...

@gilles13 Patrick made some time to point you in the right direction regarding your question... and you make this kind of :poop: comment?

What is your problem?

7. Gringo

Gringo
    Premium Member

• Beer Beer x 1
  8. Look I didn't understand all those numbers and stuff

There's nothing wrong with his grammar

• Beer Beer x 1
  9. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

Open the engine.ini and look at How it is built.

And look on the internet what is an engine torque perhaps, and what curve It draws. Anyway, Heitor process is not bad idea.

10. For the upgrades...have you tried using the rFavctor UI "mod@" in GSC. That usually lets you use the upgrades once you "buy" them. Or have I misunderstood your question?

11. You did but i was asking for more hp not upgrades but they already solved my question

for the record i have the Rfactor UI mod