1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

How to change the force feedback settings?

Discussion in 'netKar PRO' started by Bram, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

I can't see a setting in the game how to tweak the FFB for my G25. What files do i need to change to lower it?

2. When in game, get into the pitbox and setup menu. You'll find it under there :). Somewhere on the right, can't remember the name of the tab!

It's adviseable to put damping/friction at 0, and FF-gain not too high, otherwise the FFB might be clipping.

3. Bram

Bram

Thanks man, super!

4. Bram

Bram

Hmm you can change it alright, but still under braking the forces are way too high for my taste. As i mainly drive late at night i dont feel like waking up the neighbours with my FFB :) No way to entirely disable the forces that apply under braking?

5. Bram

Bram

With a setting lower than 1.5 its do-able to drive now :) Time to hit the tracks!!

6. Under braking the frontwheels get loaded due to the weighttransfer, thus making it heavier on the steering wheel/ffb and more realistic :)

7. Bram

Bram

I know, but my neighboors dont like my realism that much :)

8. Marcel Hulsbergen

Marcel Hulsbergen
    #111 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs Premium Member

You can also try to lower the settings in the logitech profiler, damping gives a lot of forces so lower this a bit, or overall forces can be set to arround 80%.

9. Bram

Bram

Okay lets try that! Thx Marcel