1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

How to achieve this drivers view?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Msportdan, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

thuglife if your around?

2. Bez

Bez
    All the gear, no idea...

3. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

It looks like cockpit view with low FOV to me. Maybe some video effect too. "Look to apex" looks to be on too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Hi @Msportdan! I'm here. :)

That's exactly what you're asking. How to get this view? Sorry, but I'm Spanish and I'm no understand English too well. :(

If you want to get a similar view, is very easy. Must put the 3 options to 100% in the game + FOV 30. Look like this...

I love this extreme view. :rolleyes:

I hope that you refer to that. ;)

Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
    • Beer Beer x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

have a beer thank you!!

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. One more thing I forgot ... If you want everything to shake more, (depends on some mods / tracks do not shake too), then you can edit the user .PLR.

This lines...

Graphic Options
    Cockpit Vibration Mult1="0.20000" // Primary vibration multiplier affects eyepoint position (base magnitude is in VEH or cockpit file)
    Cockpit Vibration Mult2="0.28000" // Secondary vibration multiplier affects eyepoint orientation (base magnitude is in VEH or cockpit file)

Change for this...

Cockpit Vibration Mult1="0.40000" // Primary vibration multiplier affects eyepoint position (base magnitude is in VEH or cockpit file)
    Cockpit Vibration Mult2="0.48000" // Secondary vibration multiplier affects eyepoint orientation (base magnitude is in VEH or cockpit file)

Then you can get extra shake and the view like the 2 videos. ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  7. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

what does it look like in a closed cockpit car?

8. In a closed cockpit car looks like this...

;)

9. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

Thugs life pic above is how I have mine setup in GSC. I also use FOV 30 but I never have the steering wheel showing becaus eI use a wheel to drive anyway.
    It feels great to me with these settings.

10. I use a wheel too @Emerson Fattibaldi. ;)

But for a making videos without wheel is not cool. Look...

If I'm not doing a video, also hidden the wheel. :thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 4
  11. ouvert

ouvert
    Premium Member

yep, just using 30-33 FOV .. correct for 23 inch screen (0.5x in R3E, 30 in AC, 45 in GTR2/EVO) .. personaly I find that leaning effect disturbing and I have it on -100 and look to apex on 25-30

12. Dave R

Dave R
    Premium Member

Thanks for this. Very nice.