How much would you be willing to pay for content for an RD series?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If an iRacing series were to start on RaceDepartment and you didn't already own all the content to take part, how much would you be prepared to spend to run a full series?

****Edit - please read

For those that choose one of the first three options have you bought the tracks required for any of the 'D Class' road series?

I voted - whatever is required - but I have all but about 6 ovals and have all the cars. I'd love to do trucks or sprint cup cars on ovals. Star Mazda's, MX-5's, DP's, Corvettes, Mustangs on road courses. After a few attempted laps in the Williams my crew won't let me near the car. :)

Well I would buy things but I'm just not sure how much. I say that due to my having only the F1 beginner pack, and just for giggles I added everything to the cart the other day and with discounts it was going to run me over $500. That I'm not willing to do since I had to get a wheel and will be getting the G27 when I can get one in stock. Plus I like my nose where it is and if I paid that much my wife may move it for me...lol I will be able to do say a season and car at a time but not everything at once.

Same here, own all road tracks, will not buy any oval.
Do not own all cars though, most probably not going to buy them. E.g. I have the Star Mazda, but will not buy another open wheeler (I like to drive them, but not to race them, to fragile).

I already own all of the road tracks and most of the oval. Their are a few popular tracks that most iracers own or will mostly buy. Starting with those and some of the D class tracks may help ensure we have a good turn out for events. Maybe even tossing in some of the base cars like the spec ford.

I will be willing to buy all the tracks that the open wheel cars run on. I may have to do it a few tracks at a time but those I will have for sure. However sooner or later I'm sure I will have bought everything on iracing including all the nascar stuff as well. I just have to and pick choose for the moment as money is a bit tight. If you know how that goes.

I'm one of the two voters that selected $15. That's mainly due to the fact that I already own all road content and most of the oval stuff. Therefore I have set my priorities already and would not be willing to invest in too many additional stuff I'm rarely gonna use. And I thought it would be better for fresh members to join when the required content is somewhat reasonable.

Therefore: I do have all D-License content.

I intend on having 100% content at some point in the future and am currently 9 tracks (all ovals) and 6 cars short of that objective.

I'm certainly not the quickest racer, but enjoy racing especially here with the RD community, so am happy to purchase what is required (if I don't already have it).

:redface:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back