1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

How long does fanatac take to ship stuff

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by razorseal, Jun 5, 2015.

1. Ordered a set of csr elite pedals couple days ago and still no ship notification. How long does it take them to send stuff out? I hope it's coming from a US location? Lol.... I did 2 day shipping and still nothing... any ideas?

Thanks!

Last edited: Jun 5, 2015
  2. I find about 3-4 days typically if the product is in stock. Obviously longer if not in stock. Selecting 2 day shipping wouldn't change how quickly they process your order and ship it, it would only affect the time it takes for the carrier to deliver it to you once the product has shipped from the Fanatec warehouse. I find Fantec's ordering processing and shipping time to be rather slow by today's online retailer standards but there's not much you can do about it. Just be patient and wait, they will ship it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. jeez... they're slow. I sure hope the pedals were in stock! lol

4. monsieurjackb

monsieurjackb
    Premium Member

They were never slow for me, last April I ordered a Fanatec CSR bundle on the Sunday night, it was here by the following Thursday. I had a discount for the fastest shipping so I'd do a google search for that if I were you (unless you've already ordered)..it seems as though Fanatec itself is a mixed bag. Some people's products are flawless, a lot aren't. Some experience great customer service, a lot don't. The company seems to be a lucky dip in that repect, still my experience was/has been a good one :)

5. monsieurjackb

monsieurjackb
    Premium Member

Oh and forgot to mention, it was shipped from Germany to me in the uk. Come to think of it, I'm not sure it was shipped until the Wednesday but like I said, it was here by the Thursday :)

6. I'm in the US and Fanatec is slow here, can't say how fast they are in other countries.

7. It was shipped out Friday and it's arriving today. waste of 2 day shipping :(

8. I understand man.

9. Blame the courier.

10. Pedals are here. It took some frustration to invert the clutch and brake pedal but I got it finally. Not sure if it was worth the extra 50 but ohwell. I left the gas pedal regular...

the gas pedal is SOOOO light though. I mean ligther than my DFGT pedal LOL. I tigthened the spring but it did nothing. I've heard this fastenal spring will make it much stiffer?

ANother problem I have now is that the brake pedal requires good amount of force/weight to work (obviously) well now everytime I hit the brakes I'm rolling back on my desk chair LOL. I took the wheels off, but the center is raised so I was pivoting the entire time. Not fun... Not sure what to do about this now. I know playseat has a collapsible gaming chair, Maybe I can buy that... Sucks because I was going to get an obbutto in the next few months (maybe christmas gift) but It's pretty much unplayable and not fun with a rolling chair...

11. Did you adjust the load cell sensitivity on the brake pedal? You can make it more sensitive if you're having to apply too much pressure to get the brakes to work properly for your setup.

12. I made it the softest, but still slightly move back. I upped it a bit because the softest setting didn't feel the best.

13. I know this is an older thread but I ordered items that were in stock and here we are 3 days later and still no tracking info?
    Newsflash - this is the US and consumers are used to having their items shipped expediently. I even tried calling the US number and no matter which department I tried to find a human being who may pick up the phone, voicemail every single time, for the entire day. Makes me wonder what kind of distribution operation they are running down there? Perhaps they think they are so awesome they don't need to bother with providing quality customer service/order processing? That's why I rarely purchase anything that's not from Amazon. Those guys understand logistics.
    Half thinking of cancelling my order as I was not 100% sold on it in the first place. But then I'll likely wait a month to get my money back!
    If you are reading this Fanatec - tighten up your business practices. You are not the only player in this market, and you should want to create good first customer impressions.... And so far you are failing.

I ordered some SIM Racing gear from a company in Europe on the same day (Tuesday). Arrived today. That's pretty embarrassing actually....