F1 2012 How is Your Career Going

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
I made one of these threads last year and it seemed to go down rather well, so let's give it another go for 2012 / 2013. Tell us how your career in F1 2012 is going so far.

I've taken the stats from F1 2010 and F1 2011 and combined them with my stats from this game, so right now I am an 8 time champion with 81 wins. I am currently with Sauber for a bit of challenge and I have won in Australia and came 3rd in Malaysia. I cheated a bit and started with Mercedes, then moved to McLaren, where Lewis and I dominated. But for some odd reason Lewis got the boot and Jenson took his spot along side me. I like Jenson and all, but I really wanted to be along side Lewis again, so I moved to Sauber.

I made one of these threads last year and it seemed to go down rather well, so let's give it another go for 2012 / 2013. Tell us how your career in F1 2012 is going so far.

I've taken the stats from F1 2010 and F1 2011 and combined them with my stats from this game, so right now I am an 8 time champion with 81 wins. I am currently with Sauber for a bit of challenge and I have won in Australia and came 3rd in Malaysia. I cheated a bit and started with Mercedes, then moved to McLaren, where Lewis and I dominated. But for some odd reason Lewis got the boot and Jenson took his spot along side me. I like Jenson and all, but I really wanted to be along side Lewis again, so I moved to Sauber.

:confused::confused::confused:

Schumi is gonna suicide now.. :(

Not so good tbh. Its taken me ages to finally get some settings for my DFGT that feel sort of ok but im still really struggling with the new physics. I was really quick on last years but i can hardly get into q2 on most tracks apart from my favourites this time round, so im currently the torro rosso whipping boy :rolleyes: :roflmao:

Just lots more practice i guess, still enjoying it though (just about anyway) :)

Im already doing! :(
Are you saying that you are faster in any track on legend with catherham?That's quite impossible as most of the best players like Andrew Bortz ,Kristian, and so on can't win every race in legend with catherham.On melbourne they're absolutely too fast in legend i get 1 second per lap from Alonso and i'm good too.

Are you saying that you are faster in any track on legend with catherham?That's quite impossible as most of the best players like Andrew Bortz ,Kristian, and so on can't win every race in legend with catherham.On melbourne they're absolutely too fast in legend i get 1 second per lap from Alonso and i'm good too.

No i said i only tried Melbourne and Sepang.

In the time trial leaderboards im usually between 6-15th fastest.

No i said i only tried Melbourne and Sepang.

In the time trial leaderboards im usually between 6-15th fastest.

Well, on TT, I'm around these places too. But I kinda suck on TT. Too much grip for me. I can't take that much grip. I've had topped some WET TT's, but that was in the beginning of the game. I don't usually play TT mode. But nice, nice. With such speed, you should join some leagues. :p

As for the AI, I don't see why you shouldn't win Sepang. That's one of my worst tracks but I did manage to stay in the podiums for the most of the race. I just failed at the end. Anyways, try Spain. From what I've seen so far [Played career only till Valencia], Spain is their top track. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back