1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

How important is coffee for you?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Bram, Aug 29, 2009.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

I had this remarkable moment just ago. You have been to the store getting all your groceries for the weekend.

You head home clean up the mess stuff those groceries somewhere in the cupboard and its time to relax.

Relax??? NO!!!!! Forgot the coffee :damnit: and i can't live without a good cup (at least 3 a day) so ran to the store (by car :D) and got me some.

Panic mode over, let the weekend begin :good:

2. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

You are just like my mother:D. hundreds of 3 in 1 cafes are in our kitchen, waiting to be boiled in cattle.

I selected yes. Because i drink it sometimes. I hope i won't get addicted to it :fear:

P.S : Next time run without your car. Or you will share the fate of Nigel Mansell. :giggle:

3. I like it a lot and I prefer it when staying up late but it isn't essential for me.

4. Ewww it's nasty.

5. Kevin Ascher

Kevin Ascher
    #47 Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Good to wake up, good to not fall asleep.
    Bad at days of competition or hard training.

6. Not very.

7. Essential for me. Else I'll have a headache. After more than 36 hours without cafeine I get a headache :p

So yep, I'm addicted..

8. 3 a day. Bram you light weight. When im at home and in work I must go through 10 plus a day. My girlfriends says thats why I cant sleep!!!!!!

9. Wow... I need coffee to stay awake and Play GT4 and rFactor :)

10. Martin Bulgin

Martin Bulgin
    Premium Member

I cant function until I have coffee in the morning, it`s almost the first thing I do, cant drink tea unless there is absolutly no alternative then it is milky and sweet.

11. BINGO! You need moar booz to sleep. Great excuse to drink or what?

12. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Here is a thought...

Since we are fasting this month, I have to stay/wake up before 4am to drink coffee otherwise a get near migrane type headaches throughout the day.

13. I can't start my day without a caffee usually! And sometimes I need another cup in the afternoon to keep me awake!:)

14. I haven't had a single coffee in my life so far... I'm saving it for when I really, really need it (because supposedly once you start having it, it doesn't have as much of an effect)...

...From what I've seen of my classes for sophomore year of college, I may need it soon O_o

15. Maurice Hurkmans

Maurice Hurkmans
    RD Travel Expert

COFFEE :D I NEED MY COFFEE......

Clear enough?! :)

16. Coffee every morning does the job for me, has to be Nescafe, all the rest taste awful.

17. Coffee is an essential (mind you, so is Tea! - dont think I could choose between them)

18. lol nescafe friggin plastic coffee, hate that instant crap, go get yourself a proper coffee making kit :wink2:
    http://www.discountcoffee.co.uk/coffee-beans-b15

[ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00004RFRV/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_3?pf_rd_p=471057153&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B0001IXA30&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=0Y21200JW8P42YK5DR18[/ame]

19. I hate the stuff.. And tea.. Yuck :p

20. I drink at least one cup of tea a day, and can't get through the day without a cup of coffee to perk me up.

I love Moccona and Dunkin Donuts. :D