How good are the T500RS pedals?

I'm seriously thinking about buying a T500RS, but want to know this... how good are the pedals? I already have CSP's but I like the idea of having inverted pedals like the T500RS pedals. If I buy one, I'm going to use those pedals with the brake mod from basherboards.com
If they are good enough maybe I can sell the CSP's to get some cash back :)
So, someone with a T500RS that can highlight me? :D

For anyone interested, the Thrustmaster T3PA pedals are available now at Amazon in the US, in case anyone was considering a used set of T500 pedals.

Upvote 0
I can´t say as I haven´t tried them. Have you checked Barry Rowlands reviews at simracinggarage at youtube?
here is one on the Ultimate which is spot on if you ask me :).

I personally like the dampers on the throttle which help to justify my decision not to settle with the Pros but they certainly looks good as well though and looks like they can tolerate some abuse also.

I would hope Thrustmaster decides to sell the T500RS pedal set standalone also. If I would make do with those I would rather get that then the T3PA at the same price.

Upvote 0
I have a t500, i have used the basherboard mod and upgraded to a bodin load cell. I think the basher mod does a brilliant job in comparison. I prefer the load cell, but i dont think there is much in it.

Upvote 0
A guy on the GTP forums installed the Ricmotech load cell mod and said it was a major job to install. Complained that it took a few hours I think. But thats the only feedback Ive seen on the Ricmo load cell.

Upvote 0
I own both. I prefer the T500rs with bashermod, but it's not a huge difference imho between both modded sets. G27 has a really good pedalset and the gteye is a great upgrade. I bought it only recently just out of curiosity. And now that thrustmaster sells an adapter people can save huge by just upgrading the wheelbase.

Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea