1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How does he do it? How the heck does he do it???

Discussion in 'Formula 1' started by Matthew Gutteridge, May 20, 2009.

1. I simply don't get it! How oh how does Bernie manage to find all of the thousands of F1 vids on Youtube and remove them!!!

2. Neil Tennant

Neil Tennant
    @ Simberia @Simberia

ahh..the poison dwarf strikes again

3. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson
    The Stoat Without Fear ™ Premium Member

He has a troop of flying monkeys.

"Fly, my pretties! Fly!"

4. He types in "F1" and goes clicky clicky.

5. I'm fairly sure he has a group of nerds who spend 30 hours a day on their computer looking up f1...

6. I'm pretty sure FOM (Bernie's management company) have access to a program for YouTube which can match the audio/video from anything F1 related which is on YouTube and then they delete it.

I hope I didn't just ruin this thread by giving a serious answer. :p

7. damn it lewis, thread ruined.

8. yeah lewis :p

9. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

10. 2 of my F1 videos are gone and now there are just one left :(

Edit: Here is a video about a YouTube user complaining about copyrights

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCTAqdDfL58[/ame]

11. The best F1 video is still there:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBUjmvv9fqg[/ame]

12. Paulo Ribeiro

Paulo Ribeiro
    Animals and Racing Lover

My body shakes, my body hairs raise, my heart beats madly
    each time i hear a F1 start... :skywalker:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbT4PDKr9V8[/ame]

13. thanks paulo....

/me tries to get the hairs on the back of his arms to lie down again.

14. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

From 8 of our youtube videos of racedepartment movies they have muted the sound because we used a 20 second fleetwood mac sample :)

15. :O Bram, really?

16. You bet. I had a video on my account where I ranked the top 10 guitarists and used a 30 second audio clip from a song in it and they took out the audio of the entire 9 minute video.

17. I've been lucky with regards to audio so far. All i have is some adverts below my video's - one uses about 50 seconds of a 7 min track by Armin Van Buuren...

18. If anyone likes to use 100% copyright free (i own the rights) music i have a few from my 2003 album that i can easily donate (it didn't sell...). One is exactly 10 minutes and i think would suit for a racing video nicely. It has one sample from FSOL but it has been cleared. Style was trance in those days. Just PM me if interested.

19. also, i was searching around youtube and found a Britain's got talent video, and when i clicked it i got a message saying "This video is not available in your country.". i mean how ridiculous is that, i live in Britain and i cant watch a Britains got talent video because i live in Britain. surely over 90% of the people wanting to watch these videos are British. All this copyright rubbish has ruined youtube.

20. Yeah, I've never seen that error message until very recently. I hope they don't put YouTube in the dumps with these changes!