1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

How do you up the difficulty past 105%?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Ross Balfour, Nov 16, 2008.

1. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Its has came to the stage where I am now quite a bit faster than the 105% offline AI. I know there is a way to change the difficulty of the cars up more, but how?

Thanks!

2. °°
    Guy, I don't know how you can be that quick. Personnally it's 96%. Anything higher and I can't keep up.

3. Can this not be done in the .plr file?

4. Dietmar

Dietmar
    Premium Member

That's actually depending on the track, there are track where I am significantly faster than the AI @ 105% and there are tracks where I am significantly slower than the AI @ 105%. Maybe also depending on that car class (but that could also be my ability in certain classes and inability in others).

5. I am also faster then AI at 105%, and the only way to increase the difficulty level i found, is racing on-line. :)

6. Are you using manual clutch and a gear stick instead of paddle shifters? I know it's not the same as tougher competition but it would at least give you a further challenge. If that's what you already do then... I dunno... come and watch me and I'll show you how to be a bit more crap!

7. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

lol :)

I dont have the G25 so I have no gearstick, im sure there is a way, ill keep hoping that there is :p

8. Atti is now looking for a way to increase the online difficulty level ...:worship:

9. It is increased enough even without me. :)