1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you rate F1 2011 The Game?

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by RaceDepartment, Sep 23, 2011.

1. RaceDepartment

Administrator Staff

Time for our weekly site poll. This week we are going to rate the newly released F1 2011 The Game by Codemasters.

Needless to mention that if you have not played the game you do not have to vote
  2. is 1 good or bad?
  3. RaceDepartment

Administrator Staff

10 is excellent. 1 can't get worse
  4. I voted 9, it's a big improvement for me, could have possibly been a 10 if I didnt have to keep fiddling with the wheel settings, and the incompatibility with my old sound card.
  5. Is there anyway of setting up a Shabami type POLL for this sim, I think we would get a much more accurate assessement rather than a heap of 9 or 10's. At least if we seperate the Models, Graphics, sounds from the physics etc we may get a more accurate assessment. For example some of those that voted 9 or 10 maybe 90% concerned with how it looks and sounds, so they voted that way if they were asked to rate physics they may have voted 7 possibly
  6. a 9 for me.
  7. 9 from me ... All this game needs is a texture pack because the cars look awful. Worse than 2010.
    When the texture pack comes, its gonna be a 10 game in my eyes. No more absurd car physics like in 2010.
  8. 6 cause it sounds like sux.
  9. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

7 for me with the remark it could have been an easy 8 when the multiplayer for PC would have been improved (full 24 player grid, server support, output files, file check system etc).
  10. 3 for me, it seems like they took F1 2010 & crapped all over it!!

I had very few bugs in 2010 now it's more bugs than game LOL!!

Maybe iRacing has tainted my opinion??
  11. I gave it a 9, if I can see DRS and Kers in cockpit view I give it a 10.
  12. I would like to have steering lock settings on setup,
    FOV/seat position for the cockpit view, option to disable or fix the wheel in a position, more options for the mirror...
    I also think performance should be closer to real life cars... anyway... I think it's a great improvement from the 2010 game, I'm particularly pleased with the graphics now,
  13. u can see both in cockpit view . kers 400 right to gear number and the green drs light blinks when its activated
  14. Thank I did find it now. ( I never look at the wheel )

Now it's a 10
  15. I gave it a 9, Career mode is good, GP is good, Online is crap like always if in a random room, Proving grounds is good, Overall the game could use a bit of improvement but its a very nice game!
  16. 6 out of 10. On the ps3, it is nowhere near as good as last years.
  17. 8 out of 10.

It loses points for not giving us proper replays... especially in multiplayer.

Graphics don't seem as pretty (but I've only looked at Australia & Singapore)

Timing bug - flying lap & then back to garage from menu gives you no sector times & shows you as "out"

Poorly written XML file for my Wheel (Wingman Formula Force GP, 10 years old) some crucial controls are missing - exit from instant replay, no engine map adjustment, no tyre choice...

Otherwise I am very pleased with it, head & shoulders above F1 2010. I've not come accros any gamebreakers yet (other than the wheel controls I have already mentioned & fixed)

18. As an update to F1 '10 it's poor 5/10. Very little has been added or improved. If this was their first F1 game I'd give it 7 at most.
  19. I gave it a seven. They've taken some of the things out like requesting a pit stop and pit box control. I think they have also gone a bit too far with the tyre and brake performance; the first few laps on primes it's like driving on ice for me, and it takes too long for the brakes to not lock when applied, although the feel has improved from 2010.
  20. I would give it 7.. its really a great game but still i feel as not as good as rFactor in terms of physics.. but when compared to 2010, its a big improvement.. But i feel they should have allowed us the pit limiter settings and brake bias adjustment..