1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

How do you get to use the free vehicles?

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by BillyCokebottle, Feb 25, 2013.

1. OK, I purchased some tracks some cars & some extra livery but I noticed that there are quite a few free vehicles as well.
    So how do get your grubby little hands on these Free cars? I actually bought a custom skin for one thinking that if I did that maybe it would show up in my garage but it never did.
    Seems like the Old "Free Beer tomorrow" Scam to me!
    EDIT: And Also,, why don't the eyes on my avatar blink,, because they are supposed to?

2. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

Because its not a GIF.

3. The current free cars are:
    • Aquila CR1 Sports GT (Aquila CR1 Cup)
    • 134 Judd V8 (Hillclimb Icons)
    • Saleen S7R (GTR 1)
    • Canhard R52 (Silhoutte)
    • DMD P20 (Prototype)
    It shouldn't allow you to buy a livery for a car you don't own.

4. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Just click on the car when going to race just like you would when selecting the track..:)

5. Ahem,, Justin,,if click on my avatar it will open it in a new window which will show you that it is indeed a .GIF image and the eyelids do in fact blink.
    And thanks to the rest for the info about the free cars. I'm just a bit vague at times.

6. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

So
    Sorry, I meant the way a forum/avatar handles these uploaded/linked images. It will usually display it as a png/jpg even if the original file is a Gif. I use to run a forum and one of the admin settings was "display avatars as PNG (y/n)". That doesn't mean to say it applies the same rule when viewing your profile.
    Of course this may not be the case here but it's an educated guess :)