1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

How do you create a permanent class in GTR-E

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Mods' started by John Bergqvist, Mar 15, 2009.

1. Hi, how do you create a new class button in the car select menu of gtr-evo. Im asking this as i would like the 4 production cars to be in their own class together, instead of four seperate ones. i.e. so the four cars would then be sub-classes within that class. Any ideas? i presume its through a gdb file, to start with, but the ones simbin use in the game are encrypted. grrrr!!!

2. You can decrpyt the SimBin GDB files. :wink2: There is a program called WTCCed, which will decrpyt all the filesin your Gamedata folder. Look here: Mod=edit: Link removed and i strongly advise you to READ the forum rules !!!
    But I ultimately do not know the answer to your original question, I'm sorry.

3. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

I do but it takes ages and unless you want an absolutelt huge post I will respond and create a guide

4. pm me ross.
    What i want to do is this:
    at the mo, the four models of production cars are in seperate classes on the car select menu. i want to group them into one class called Production cars, and then have them appear as makes, within that class. like when you click on GT Club and see, Aston Martin, BMW etc listed.

5. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour

Well you could just create a car filter with those four cars in it?

6. no i want it to appear permanently on the cars menu.

7. ive also just created an official championship with them all competing together.

8. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour

Well then whats the problem if you can just use that car filter all the time??

9. true, but i want them to appear as an icon in the cars menu. it looks nicer that way.

10. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour

Trust me, you dont want to do all this just because it looks nice, but when I have some free time (maybe over Easter holidays) I will create a guide on how to create a seperate class for GTR EVO. If thats what you people would like :)

11. great. in my case the cars are already there, i just want to move them into one, new class.

12. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour

Yeah I only know how to do it more custom skins not default cars itself.

13. ah ok. i wish RSc was up, then i could ask on there as well.