1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

How do you choose your liveries?

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan, Jul 20, 2016.

1. By livery paint scheme?

14 vote(s)
    77.8%
  2. By livery race number?

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. By livery racing driver name?

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  1. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Mr. C Premium Member

Curios by nature that I am was wondering how everyone chose they're liveries. I for one go for paint scheme first and if nothing suits I go for number, like favorite numbers, how about you lot?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Benutzername

Benutzername
    Online Martini Racing - Founder and driver

I always take the one that i like most (in terms of design, colours, schemes). I dont really car about what number is on it.
    In other titles and only when i was playing offline i sometimes chose it because of the driver

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kurupt CDN

Kurupt CDN
    Touring car fanatic Premium Member

I always choose my countrymen if there available if not... red and black paint schemes....third option the ugliest and brightess :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  4. Christian Moreau

Christian Moreau
    From the land of Mounties and Maple Syrup Premium Member

Same as David. If I see a little Maple Leaf, I usually take that. Lucky me that the Ford GT has the awesome Red Bull livery. :D Otherwise, I usually pick a Scottish or French driver due to my heritage. Kind of a little over the top, but it makes my decision making much easier.

I went against this last Sunday though. I couldn't help myself, Sabine's DMAX livery is so awesome. :p

Now we just need a Canuck to join the WTCC...:whistling:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

Colors, but I don't always maintain the same perspective on color. Lime green seems to work often but sometimes it ruins the view of the HUD if I'm using TV Cockpit. Red/white/blue seems to be a popular scheme worldwide, the orange/brown doesn't do me at all. If it's not my lime, I'll go with a dark color. Number works at times especially if it's one of a favorite driver/rider or one that I was fond of having in the past.

• Like Like x 2
  6. If all else fails, I'll pick "#1" since that will be my finishing position.....
    #1 to finish last...:roflmao:

• Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1