• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

How do i sue ISI

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by Dave Coyne, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Dave Coyne

Dave Coyne

Ratings:
    +25
    I have just done 25 laps around Monza/Brianza in the Brabham and i am currently surrounded by my tooth fillings and broken fingernails ;) , that banking sure is bumpy .

Excellent track and car well done ISI , they should give us some interesting racing .

• Like Like x 5
  2. David Ignjatovic

David Ignjatovic

Ratings:
    +482
    Not for me, not in the senna 88 anyway....but I modified my ini to dial down the FFB effects.

3. tjc

tjc

Ratings:
    +248
    Tis a tad bumpy round there for sure. I think it would have been pretty bumpy in real life there going round the banking at insane speeds but not as bumpy as it presently is in rf2.

It`s making the G25 do some serious shaking lol but it`s amazing to drive too...

4. RedMetal

RedMetal

Ratings:
    +67
    We can have an idea how bumpy it was looking at this video, but it probably feel worse with our Logitech wheels.

• Like Like x 2