1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I race online with you lads?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Thomas Ørbekk, Jun 10, 2009.

1. I got me self the GTR EVO on pc, but how do i race online with you lads?
    In my ingame meny, i dont got a multiplayer option.

(Plz dont tell me i bought the wrong game!)

Best regards
  2. During the install, there is a choice of 2 versions: offline and online with Steam.

It sounds like you installed the offline version.

Just run the install again and choose the online version with Steam. You don't have to uninstall the other version as you can have both installed at the same time.
  3. Tnx m8!

Pooohh, you saved my day.
    I was about too run out the door an get me a new game.:party2:
  4. WTF!
    That didnt work, i had only a offline edition.

I went and bought me self a hole new game pack at STEAM, online.
    Soo now im soon up and running.
    You better all hold left on track, and make room, because im passing you soon! LOL LMAO
  5. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Lol Thomas, glad to see you got things working, hopefully we will see you in the club racing with us all :)
  6. 8 more minuts and im ready sir.
    I`ll be there, soo you can lap me. LMAO:rotfl:
  7. :laugh2::party2::laugh2:
    This is great fun!
    Wife didnt aprove my extra money spending, but "what the **** does she know"?

This is just pure greatness!
    Fps-games can burn inn hell now, im gaming this from now on!:skywalker:
  8. You're not going to regret it Thomas. This is the way to game online! :D
  9. I know im a noob at this game, but why cant i connect too all of the RD servers?
  10. 2 things... League servers have different passwords or/and you dont have the mod/track installed on your machine.

Which server you cant connect to?
  11. All servers marked with a class or track as: Unknown
  12. If marked unknown at track, you don't have it try registering at www.nogripracing.com and start downloading all the tracks (100mb daily limit)
    they have mods too.
  13. That means you dont have the track or cars. Look in gtre-club to see the scheduled events.
  14. All tracks and mods used at RD are in our download section.
  15. k tnx lads!
  16. :giggle: :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Great seeing you at an event today!!!!!!!!!!
  17. how install a new track?
    I`ve downloaded the track from this webby, but still nothings happening.
  18. If you downloaded a track, that is a .zip (or .rar or .7z) wich includes only the folder with the track name, extract and copy it into this directory:

C:\Steam\steamapps\youremail@here\race 07\Gamedata\Locations

If you dont have a "Gamedata" folder you can create it.

If the zip has more folders like gamedata/uidata... just copy the downloaded file into your race07 folder.
    Then right click and press "extract here" and every file goes to its right place.
  19. lol. i just bought mine from steam. downloading now! cant wait ...... but my pc is at 50-150kbps.... haha ill c u at racedepartment racing thing i guess.
    rock on dude:bang: