1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

How do i make my racer look like this...

Discussion in 'Racer' started by aadilf1, Nov 26, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

It looks so good and crisp, also like this:

[​IMG]

and this: :D

[​IMG]

Mine just looks like trash:

[​IMG]

Has it got something to do with HDR? Please help me !!

2. Well , I think these are my screenshots LOL . I tweaked a lot TOD and some shaders . However , I lost my hd content last weekend , and i'm trying to recover . Ask AMGfan , he can help you sending some shaders I did. ^^

• Like Like x 1
  3. sunny 2

Into the console.

• Like Like x 2
  4. how do i use these?

5. +1

6. i installed it to x(this being your drive):/racer/data then you will see a folder called "renderer" i would recommend copying this folder then copy the files from the archive posted above into the data folder and there you have it...you got that shiny look..

7. Just... WOW it looks so nice:

[​IMG]

8. Photoshop blur detected LOL But the rest I think is default . Correctly ? =D

9. Very right sir (GIMP) how do i change the sky to make it a very nice Blue colour

10. well , i have a collection of skyboxes here =D so it's good download some from internet . ^^

• Like Like x 1
  11. or from your games...

3D Ripper DX for easy & quick extraction ! :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Where may i find these skyboxes/ domes

13. need for speed shift per example . ooops shhhhhh I talked to much. lol

14. i am still confuzed : / i checked the downloads page and couldnt find your skydome

15. [​IMG]
    it gets the cpu on the run but the results are great
    it works well for me.:DGreat Job Raphael :D

16. Send me a pm . :rolleyes:

17. You can also remove the sky (skybox, etc.) .dof file and set the sky color in the track special.ini file. Experiment.

18. settings, recommendations????