F1 2010 How do i change the name and logo of a team?

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
i think you dont understand me correctly...

i mean the name of the team ingame, on the constructor championship standings list, at the details screen of a team, when i get a contract offer, it sais i got a contract from Jordan or something

ok, i see how you misunderstand me, ill explain it better now, and want to change the Name Force India in the picture to the name Jordan, and change the Force India logo in the picture to a jordan logo

For those who see, yes i know reputation = 1, i just ended a 3 year career and had to start over

Driver's names can be changed in the database, you could try and see if that's possible with team names too. The logos can be changed I'm pretty sure, think I once saw them in one of the files in the "frontend" folder (e.g. b_nonpersistent.pssg).

I think you'll need one of those programs that allows you to read and extract all the database files. Then I suppose it's just a case of re-editing that specific code to make it say Jordan rather than Force India. If people can change the database codes to manipulate team contracts and driver names, changing team names should be pretty easy.

Sorry I can't be more specific than that, I don't know how the whole database editing thing works, but if you browse the downloads, you'll definitely find something that mentions/explains reading and extracting database files.

Can it be done sure it can be done and it is not so hard. I could even change the game to 2011 but only with names cause who knows how the cars are going to look like. Dutch De Jong send me a pm and I will show you how and I will show you how in the Dutch Language (sinds ik ook nederlander ben).

P.S. I will make a tutorial if it works for him.

This is the Jordan EJ15 out of 2005 their last season I also put in the correct names of the drivers.
F1_2010_game 2010-12-23 08-11-18-68.jpg

P.S.2: I just saw that monteiro's flag is wrong but no big deal that is easy to fix

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back