1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do i change/modify the rear wing?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Mods' started by Zoltan Matejka, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Hello guys,

I need your help please! I'm on to make an ADAC Cruze Cup mod, and there are some differences between the WTCC Cruze and the ADAC Cruze. I won't be a 100% detailist, but the most important thing is the rear wing.
    My question is, how do i change it or modify it?
    I'm sure i can find a similar one on another car in the game, so this should be the easiest way, but i don't know, how can i "cut and paste" the wing.
    It would be really nice if somebody can help for me!
    Thanks in advance!!
  2. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

I do not have that mod installed, so can't help here. Do you have a download link for the mod?
  3. There is no mod yet! I'm going to start it in the next few days. I was thinkin' at first i need to set the chassis. I'd like to use Simbin's Cruze template, but with another wing.:)
  4. just change the Cruze's CAS file...remove/change the lines:
    Instance=RWING // REAR BOOT WING
        <NOTSPIN> MeshFile=Cruze_WING_A.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowReceiver=True LODIn=(0.0) LODOut=(25.0)
        <NOTSPIN> MeshFile=Cruze_WING_B.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowReceiver=True LODIn=(25.0) LODOut=(50.0)
        <NOTSPIN> MeshFile=Cruze_WING_C.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowReceiver=True LODIn=(50.0) LODOut=(200.0)
        <NOTSPIN> MeshFile=Cruze_WING_SHADOW.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowObject=(Static, Solid, 16, 16, Null, ZBuffer) LODIn=(0.0) LODOut=(80.0)
    If you have a new GMT just replace the name but if you want to remove the wing completely you have to comment or delete the complete instance from the file ;)
  5. Thank you! Yes i have, but from another car, so i'm affraid, i have to use 3dsmax to put the wing to the correct place!:)
  6. would be easier with 3DSimEd I guess...so maybe you should think about buying a licence as an option ;)
  7. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

So sorry.. I totaly misread your post... Excuse me for my stupid reaction.