How did you find this site?

I found it through Google when I was looking for set ups for F1 2010, then when I was looking for a league when F1 2011 came out this is the first place I looked.

I am not sure but I think I was looking for a specific mod for a game; I can't remember which one it was but I came here, registered, downloaded the mod and looked for more mods. However I was so disappointed that I gave this site a miss at first.

A few months, or one could say years, later I came back and learned about the great rfactor club races; I became a licensed member and started to participate (skoda octavia cup, porsche carrera cup, touring car legends and a couple of enduracers series races). I think it was around RDLMS Season One, maybe Two, when I came back to RD and started to fall in love with Enduracers Mod too. :)

Last edited:
I got the tip from NoGrip.com. I wanted to race online with no wreckers.
In fact, I wanted to race in a league first. Sadly, none were going on at the moment.
But I sticked around, for the casual club racing and as you can see, I'm still here today.
Not sure when I joined, but I think it was around 2010.

Not sure when I joined, but I think it was around 2010.

October 2010 indeed ;)

I joined in September 2009, mainly because I found a setup for RACE 07 on the site and had to register to DL, when I got the setups I needed for the Scandinavian league I was racing in, I left. And forgot about the site.
Then in October 2010 @Roy Magnes where trying to get me into a rFactor league with touring cars from the 80's. So I tried to join the site, but couldn't, as I already had a user here. Logged on, got a license, and here I am today. Been my simracing home for the last 4 years or so, and hopefully it will continue to be my simracing home as well :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back