1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How did you find this site?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Arrie, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Jimlaad43

Nice apex, I'll take it! Premium Member

I found it looking for advice for Bobs Track Builder.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Calum McLure

Calum McLure
    Did ye, aye? Premium Member

I found it through Google when I was looking for set ups for F1 2010, then when I was looking for a league when F1 2011 came out this is the first place I looked.
  3. Mapu

Premium Member

I am not sure but I think I was looking for a specific mod for a game; I can't remember which one it was but I came here, registered, downloaded the mod and looked for more mods. However I was so disappointed that I gave this site a miss at first.

A few months, or one could say years, later I came back and learned about the great rfactor club races; I became a licensed member and started to participate (skoda octavia cup, porsche carrera cup, touring car legends and a couple of enduracers series races). I think it was around RDLMS Season One, maybe Two, when I came back to RD and started to fall in love with Enduracers Mod too. :)
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2013
  4. Mohameddo-san

F1 Sim Racer & #1 St. Bernard Lover on RD Premium Member

I was looking for F1 2010 setups and I needed to post in order to keep using the setups.
  5. Same as Mohammed^^
  6. Andrew

Global Moderator Staff Premium Member

Bram made an Advert on STEAM. So, that's how I found it.
  7. Sheesh, I really can't remember.
  8. H34d5h07

No money, no team racing.

I got the tip from NoGrip.com. I wanted to race online with no wreckers.
    In fact, I wanted to race in a league first. Sadly, none were going on at the moment.
    But I sticked around, for the casual club racing and as you can see, I'm still here today.
    Not sure when I joined, but I think it was around 2010.
  9. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

October 2010 indeed ;)

I joined in September 2009, mainly because I found a setup for RACE 07 on the site and had to register to DL, when I got the setups I needed for the Scandinavian league I was racing in, I left. And forgot about the site.
    Then in October 2010 @Roy Magnes where trying to get me into a rFactor league with touring cars from the 80's. So I tried to join the site, but couldn't, as I already had a user here. Logged on, got a license, and here I am today. Been my simracing home for the last 4 years or so, and hopefully it will continue to be my simracing home as well :)
  10. H34d5h07

No money, no team racing.

11. JeffL

Right on Brother, I hear ya, it's all good. Premium Member

Empty Box
  12. I found it through another sim-forum, when other people were talking about an upcoming event.
  13. I found it from an old game that used to play: the pitstopboss.