1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how close i am to wr?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by luxtpm, Feb 3, 2009.

1. im playing gtr evolution demo on the sun red brands hatch combo

my pb is 1.30.450

how close i am to the world record on this combo?

also im faster than ai at 105% sometimes and ive been just playing 4 days

isnt ai too easy even im maximum level?
  2. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Luxtpm, I also thought the game was easy, until I went online. :)
  3. The AI strength differs from track to track. On some tracks they are very easy on 105% on others they are impossible.
  4. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

5. Top 12 Laps for Brands Hatch 07

Samuel Libeert
    BMW M3

so if i made less than that time though with sunred would that be a wr? i think i can do it

and why that site says top 12 laps and only shows 1 or 2 where ar the other ten?

thanks for the feedback im anxious to save money to buy this amazing game

are there many people online?
  6. RaceDepartment hosts MANY great leauges and clubraces with fair and clean racing and i promise you would have fun racing here. It's the best simracing community.
  7. Most definetly :)
  8. You wouldn't be slow, but it wouldn't surprise me if Samuel, Sander, Patrick etc (the "Aliens") had even more time to squeeze out. But as before racing online is a whole different ball game, human opposition is much much harder to pass.
  9. +1 that Sir
  10. yea..keep in mind people often destroy track records during qualy sessions in events.

11. only one or two people have raced those specific cars at those tracks on the stats server. so for brands hatch, Samuel was the only one that tried. since i've been here, the stats servers haven't gotten all that much attention and people don't often run in them, but more recently, race staff have begun to promote them more, so they're becoming more popular.
  12. 1:29 for Brands hatch!?
    I thought 1:32 was amazing!
    Man I am some way off... :(
  13. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

RD is a fantastic community area. And the servers are great. Had one of me best session last night in RaceDepartment Server.