Hosting multiplayer game no Vibrations with simxperience

Hi I'm having problems whit my simxperience when I host races. I think that simxperience thinks that the little "pop-up" hosting program is the game. because in single player there is no problems with the vibrations.. and when i join my own race through the multiplayer tab there is nothing. (i think that it is because the hotsing programs is running) Any ideas?

Yeah, it sounds like you run your own dedicated server from the same folder as your client. As a consequence, the plugin you use for your client actually gets loaded for the dedicated server (since that loads plugins from the same folder). So the solution is to create two separate installs/folders in this scenario.

Yeah, it sounds like you run your own dedicated server from the same folder as your client. As a consequence, the plugin you use for your client actually gets loaded for the dedicated server (since that loads plugins from the same folder). So the solution is to create two separate installs/folders in this scenario.
Thanks I'll try it sometime next week. I'll get back and let you know if it worked..

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back