• "I've tried everything other than jumping out of a plane, but nothing gives you an adrenaline rush like racing a car." - Nigel Mansell
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Horner: 'Webber and Vettel will not seek revenge'

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RaceDepartment, Apr 9, 2013.

1. RaceDepartment

RaceDepartment
    Administrator Staff

Ratings:
    +921
    View the Post on the Blog

2. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes

Ratings:
    +1,818
    Both of them know what the team’s views were of Malaysia. It is something that has been discussed, something that has been addressed,’ said Horner.

Translation: "Mark has been told once and for all that he is the No.2 driver and he will drive accordingly. Sebastien is delighted" . ;)

• Like Like x 2
  3. nijeat

nijeat

Ratings:
    +225
    Translation : "He's faster than you, can you confirm you understand that message? just leave him alone." ;)

• Like Like x 3
  4. Robert vd Heide

Robert vd Heide
    Piloting RC Helicopters and sim Racecars

Ratings:
    +89
    i dont envy Mark ,,for being in such a supportive team

it was S Vettel that let the Team down,,and now the Team lets Mark down .

i think i will watch more Moto GP this season,,the kickoff was awesome
    and was more exciting than the F1 has been in a long while .

• Like Like x 1
  5. Diego Lopez

Diego Lopez

Ratings:
    +288
    Horners assumptions are just as silly as assuming that UFOs will attack the RD staff and stick probes in them....

This is not going to be a easy and forget sort of deal.

6. f1dude

f1dude

Ratings:
    +0
    He was quite right, but although this is a team sport, competition is bound to happen, and I love that fact in F1. This is not basketball when the team wins everybody is a winner, its a race. But what I do believe that RBR wants us to get from this is they wanted to avoid accidents or mishapps that would affect the entire team. Just like the 2010 Turkish GP which I read here: http://www.f1deals.com/news-and-events/vettel-team-orders.html#more-2772 . It would have been deja vu had the race ended with a crash from the two. But everyone loves a race to the finish that makes your blood boil.

7. Alberto Casado

Alberto Casado

Ratings:
    +788
    • Like Like x 1
  8. f1dude

f1dude

Ratings:
    +0
    Lol. I have to admit I like a racer who follows his instincts, but then again he's part of team RBR. At the back of my mind it says that he messed up a little. What do you think about what happened at the Malaysian GP?. Man I cant wait for the next race.!

9. Carl Middleton

Carl Middleton

Ratings:
    +0
    ive heard mark webber has signed a 5 year deal with Porsche LMP1