HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

Cause it isnt possible anymore to edit posts... I thought of an own car thread, easy to look up, every car in one thread... And by so many things from th RDFS gamei would like to see an own section for it, so the other games are not drowning under the threads of it. Would make sens, but isnt my own decision, just a thought.

To everyone, how about a GP2 Version of Forum Racing, new people enter the GP2 Version, and the best drivers, and the Winner of each season gets promoted to the Forum Racing, the following Season, and we can use the first set of Cars (that Omer made, the Forum Racing Season can have Cars made by Benutzername) :). Good Idea?

To everyone, how about a GP2 Version of Forum Racing, new people enter the GP2 Version, and the best drivers, and the Winner of each season gets promoted to the Forum Racing, the following Season, and we can use the first set of Cars (that Omer made, the Forum Racing Season can have Cars made by Benutzername) :). Good Idea?

Good idea but it's difficult to find so many drivers.

No, last season 12 drivers signed up, 9 were consistently racing. How could we have two categories? Even in earlier seasons, drivers were not enough to split.

I think, this idea is doomed with the current activity in Forum Games section.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.