HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

Please, please and please...

Do not warn, demand updates, threaten or flame the game moderators. Do not remind them to update their game unless they leave their games inactive for at least 1 week or so. Most of the games require some work and sometimes there could be delays. Please be patient.

Thank you for your understanding. :thumbsup:

This message is general, not directed to anyone. Don't start pointing people please.

Please, please and please...

Do not warn, demand updates, threaten or flame the game moderators. Do not remind them to update their game unless they leave their games inactive for at least 1 week or so. Most of the games require some work and sometimes there could be delays. Please be patient.

Thank you for your understanding. :thumbsup:

This message is general, not directed to anyone. Don't start pointing people please.
I agree, though we don't think War of RD needs that much time though, especially when there is no change for 50 days :p

Well you said 72 hours limit, regardless whether you get their moves or not, and now its been more than 72 hours ;)
read my post in the thread

it has only passed bloody 60 hours. sunday 10h->3 days from that is wednesday 10h. simple maths

EDIT: speaking of war of RD and that it takes no time to do, it actually takes much more time than you think. Jimmy also knows this. Maybe not as much when there are only 2 guys around but it's still a decent amount of work you need to do.

Last edited:
Rami, you did say that if you didn't get moves that people won't get a go after a certain amount of time.

It is also in the moderators obligations to chase people who haven't done what they needed to in some games.

Rami, you did say that if you didn't get moves that people won't get a go after a certain amount of time.

It is also in the moderators obligations to chase people who haven't done what they needed to in some games.
OK, but the most off-putting part is when I have to find every remaining driver who hasn't put their choice

Like I said, yours and Rami's calculations were wrong, 72 hours is actually 3 days but you seemed to cut it one short :D
you mean a time limit? I think it was 24 hours but everyone was complaining about it being too low and Rami himself removed that limit.
--
tbh Rami you gotta make people stick to your forum game, try and tag them, send PM's write on profiles etc. And put a deadline so you don't have them waiting a whole month just to post "turbo". 24h is infact too harsh tho :thumbsup:
OK, but the most off-putting part is when I have to find every remaining driver who hasn't put their choice
well I'm guessing the mod knows who is competing in the game, then you remove the ones who posted and you get the tag post :D

Maybe if Milos doesn't want to carry on with NASCAR, then he can do another series such as Formula E, or like Lesley said, the WEC.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 53 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%