Resource icon

MGP17 Historic Tracks 0.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
This mod seems incredible. But it doesn't work, none of them. I just copied the files into game direcctory but evertime I load a race, it loads 5 % and then game crashes..:(

if you think there is an error in data.mix ... unpack it ... and look into it for yourself.... tracks.bml, weekends.bml, weekendsets.bml, db_gameentity_tracks.bml .... GL HF^^
best thing i just delete this mod ... not worth the effort and time for this shitty bug infested game.

if you think there is an error in data.mix ... unpack it ... and look into it for yourself.... tracks.bml, weekends.bml, weekendsets.bml, db_gameentity_tracks.bml .... GL HF^^
best thing i just delete this mod ... not worth the effort and time for this shitty bug infested game.
i unpacked data.mix, tracks are there, i dont know what is the problem, maybe depends version of ride 2(you probable taked information from ride 2 data.mix)

Hello Rez
Also editing this game myself.
Looked at your editings and its realy :speechless: hehe.

Now i am wondering ...
Is it possible to get the other *circuit* tracks from Ride 2 like Sugo, Vallelunga, Monza, etc.

Hopefully you will answer me ;)... if not i will need to dig in myself, which its kinda hard and time consuming.

A little help plz ;)

Hello Rez
Also editing this game myself.
Looked at your editings and its realy :speechless: hehe.

Now i am wondering ...
Is it possible to get the other *circuit* tracks from Ride 2 like Sugo, Vallelunga, Monza, etc.

Hopefully you will answer me ;)... if not i will need to dig in myself, which its kinda hard and time consuming.

A little help plz ;)

depends on luck at the moment ... i have tried Macau and Road America without success ... did everything the same way like with other tracks ... getting pink screen of death (need to figure out why).
but i will have a look in to bringing some more of the real existing circuits from ride2 and maybe split the whole thing into 2 mods ... one without Ride2 tracks, the other will be my stupid experiments mod with everything i can put into Mgp17^^

ReZ updated Historic Tracks with a new update entry:

new data.mix for game update1

- removed Ride2 tracks and the bikes that did not belong into MotoGP17 class, Ride2 tracks and other stuff will be seperate mod.

- removed some junk files from VRTG ("DATA\GHOST" folder in data.mix)

- added entries to Idealtracktimes.bml to make AI generate qualyfication laps and have overall better race pace on the historical tracks.
(moto2 and moto3 class still don't have entries, dunno where to pull that times from^^)

Read the rest of this update entry...

good news for the people who like Ride2 tracks, got almost all the tracks i wanted to work in running condition.
Almeria, Imola, Vallelunga, Monza, Road America, Macau, Ulster, NW200, Nordschleife, NürburgringGP, Sugo, Magny Cours and Potrero...
Imola refuses to show up in the menu til now and yes i blame milestones broken game again.
at first only 5 tracks appeared in the menu, after i redone some stuff that is total non-logic - all tracks were there lol.

i'll upload that mod later ... maybe i get imola running and get some other ideas.

good news for the people who like Ride2 tracks, got almost all the tracks i wanted to work in running condition.
Almeria, Imola, Vallelunga, Monza, Road America, Macau, Ulster, NW200, Nordschleife, NürburgringGP, Sugo, Magny Cours and Potrero...
Imola refuses to show up in the menu til now and yes i blame milestones broken game again.
at first only 5 tracks appeared in the menu, after i redone some stuff that is total non-logic - all tracks were there lol.

i'll upload that mod later ... maybe i get imola running and get some other ideas.

sounds very good :thumbsup:
can't wait running some more nice ride2 tracks...
motogp17x64_2017_07_0t4s5l.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back