1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hi guys

Discussion in 'RBR Rally Club & Leagues' started by Gareth Davies, Dec 28, 2013.

1. alrighty folks waz in chatting a bit befour about getting involved in some rbr events :) but there is 1 problem av just got standerd rbr and need some help with what download content i need, i no use said ad be better waiting till 2014 mod comes out but am chapping at the bit :whistling: so if use could just let me know what nights uz guys are on ts for ur race nights i could jump in and wee could have the craik :cool: so hope to hear back soon and merry christmass to use all :thumbsup:
  2. Im sorry but were you drunk or just pure Scottish while writing this? :p
  3. Ok manz, yo wazzup. The mod are aut, u canz download the shitz out of it. I is heppy to see a new feis in dis comunity.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  4. sorry but i didnt understand what u mean , az i said am needing a hand getting set up, i cant evan get ffb to work with rbr, hope some 1 could help me out cheers ;)
  5. Jack Hintz

Jack Hintz
    The One and Only...I think?

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  6. thats great av managed to get ffb working with those 2 links, but am just not to sure how to download excact link, so al wait till some 1 is on ts to give me a hand :) cheers jack
  7. this is a total nightmare av tried to download rsrbr 14 for 2 days and cant get any of them to fully download ahhhgrrrrr :mad:
  8. I'd recommend getting the torrent file, that one doesn't mind being interrupted, and you can finish it without issues.
  9. evan when am downloading torrent file it just goes to 99,9% and dosnt finish .
  10. If you're having troubles getting RSRBR files to finish downloading, try disabling your antivirus temporarily and download again. I have AVAST and for some reason the "Install_RSRBR_v2014.exe" file would not download unless I disabled antivirus. Didn't have a problem with any other files.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. cool al give that a blast
  12. cool i think that is it all done, but cant seem to get all the cars to show up lol :(
  13. Roy Magnes

Roy Magnes
    Gentleman Driver Staff

I take it you have downloaded the cars and the stages aswell?
    There is an aweful lot of things to download, the stages alone consits of 6 or 7 parts you have to have together to install. And then there is all the BTB-packs...
  14. av not yet downloaded stages yet just rb2014 mod and all cars
  15. whitch ones of the track packs do i download just not to sure.
  16. its cool av to download all of them then put them together and double click exe :)
  17. Roy Magnes

Roy Magnes
    Gentleman Driver Staff

That's it. 5 packs and the executable should do the trick :)
  18. av downloaded all pack to my desktop where do i put them all:cautious:
  19. Roy Magnes

Roy Magnes
    Gentleman Driver Staff

You run the install-file and point it towards the place you installed the game on your computer :)