1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

hi guys

Discussion in 'RBR Rally Club & Leagues' started by Gareth Davies, Dec 28, 2013.

1. alrighty folks waz in chatting a bit befour about getting involved in some rbr events :) but there is 1 problem av just got standerd rbr and need some help with what download content i need, i no use said ad be better waiting till 2014 mod comes out but am chapping at the bit :whistling: so if use could just let me know what nights uz guys are on ts for ur race nights i could jump in and wee could have the craik :cool: so hope to hear back soon and merry christmass to use all :thumbsup:

2. Im sorry but were you drunk or just pure Scottish while writing this? :p

3. Ok manz, yo wazzup. The mod are aut, u canz download the shitz out of it. I is heppy to see a new feis in dis comunity.

• Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  4. sorry but i didnt understand what u mean , az i said am needing a hand getting set up, i cant evan get ffb to work with rbr, hope some 1 could help me out cheers ;)

5. Jack Hintz

Jack Hintz
    The One and Only...I think?

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  6. thats great av managed to get ffb working with those 2 links, but am just not to sure how to download excact link, so al wait till some 1 is on ts to give me a hand :) cheers jack

7. this is a total nightmare av tried to download rsrbr 14 for 2 days and cant get any of them to fully download ahhhgrrrrr :mad:

8. I'd recommend getting the torrent file, that one doesn't mind being interrupted, and you can finish it without issues.

9. evan when am downloading torrent file it just goes to 99,9% and dosnt finish .

10. If you're having troubles getting RSRBR files to finish downloading, try disabling your antivirus temporarily and download again. I have AVAST and for some reason the "Install_RSRBR_v2014.exe" file would not download unless I disabled antivirus. Didn't have a problem with any other files.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. cool al give that a blast

12. cool i think that is it all done, but cant seem to get all the cars to show up lol :(

13. Roy Magnes

Roy Magnes
    Gentleman Driver Staff

I take it you have downloaded the cars and the stages aswell?
    There is an aweful lot of things to download, the stages alone consits of 6 or 7 parts you have to have together to install. And then there is all the BTB-packs...

14. av not yet downloaded stages yet just rb2014 mod and all cars

15. whitch ones of the track packs do i download just not to sure.

16. its cool av to download all of them then put them together and double click exe :)

17. Roy Magnes

Roy Magnes
    Gentleman Driver Staff

That's it. 5 packs and the executable should do the trick :)

18. av downloaded all pack to my desktop where do i put them all:cautious:

19. Roy Magnes

Roy Magnes
    Gentleman Driver Staff

You run the install-file and point it towards the place you installed the game on your computer :)