Hi from new member!

Hi all ,
I'm looking to play on a locked server to avoid all the usual messing about from ( probably younger players? ) . I'm 46 , enjoy the driving games but not very good and am looking to improve in a competitive enviroment rather than against AI.
Hopefully to learn about setting up the cars better than the default too.

Cheers

DbD

DbD, Thanks for picking us as your place to race. Drivers that don't abide by the rules here are given a chance but if persistent get sent to Simberia. We don't mind close racing, lovin' it, but aggressive driving and failing to wait for a driver that you have bumped off the line in an attempt to pass are no no's. Knowing that you will no doubt have some great racing regardless of our sill level and we welcome you to the grid :).

Get that licence processed so we can see you there!

All done :)

Quick question regarding black flag. I've noticed a few times when I've played that when i leave the pit lane i keep getting a stop/go penalty , even if the limiter is on.
What am i doing wrong?

Damo

The "signup sheets" in use will no longer be used. We will be signing up for events by clicking on YES, MAYBE or NO in either the Club Forum Flyer or the one found in the Events section of RaceLog. Today and tomorrow will be the last days for signup sheets.

The Warmup period, just after Qualifying and just before the Race is a good time to use pit in to find out where the pit speed limit begins. It's also a good time to check your fuel load and practice starts. There is a great "how to pit" thread stickied here in the forum.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back