1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi all, Pilot is available

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Jose Reina, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Hello everyone.
    I'm from Spain, and I think I've never run into this community, I do not remember very well, because if I run into many others and for many years.
    The fact is that I like to participate in the FSR, but honestly, my English is terrible and the online translators do not help much hehehe.
    What I do understand is that apparently you have to pay to run, or something, and there are I think 3 category right?
    Well, if anyone is interested in becoming some kind of test or something similar, I'm available.
    I've been running a lot and rFactor2 Rfactor1, my nick is usually "down", but now I use my name, Jose Reina.
    For if any sound familiar.
    Greetings to all and any kind of help would be appreciated to understand how this community.

By the way, a question ... there is a possibility that at some server to roll your own? to go to practice and others?

A greeting!
  2. A greeting to you also :D
    You can find the FSR server in the server list in rfactor2 where you can "roll with others".
    • Like Like x 1