• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Hi all, Pilot is available

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Jose Reina, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Jose Reina

Jose Reina

Ratings:
    +3
    Hello everyone.
    I'm from Spain, and I think I've never run into this community, I do not remember very well, because if I run into many others and for many years.
    The fact is that I like to participate in the FSR, but honestly, my English is terrible and the online translators do not help much hehehe.
    What I do understand is that apparently you have to pay to run, or something, and there are I think 3 category right?
    Well, if anyone is interested in becoming some kind of test or something similar, I'm available.
    I've been running a lot and rFactor2 Rfactor1, my nick is usually "down", but now I use my name, Jose Reina.
    For if any sound familiar.
    Greetings to all and any kind of help would be appreciated to understand how this community.

By the way, a question ... there is a possibility that at some server to roll your own? to go to practice and others?

A greeting!

2. intact

intact

Ratings:
    +93
    A greeting to you also :D
    You can find the FSR server in the server list in rfactor2 where you can "roll with others".

• Like Like x 1