1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey Reiza!

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by JokkerHD, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Any plans to add indycars? Also any damage updates?
  2. not reiza, but no mention of indycars
  3. Yeah I know. I hope its a option to vote on.
  4. I think votes will be the biggest mess possible :roflmao:
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Wow Pat, you and me are just exchanging threads. Call this a first date? lol. How do you think the voters will be a mess?
  6. Haha.

Well, because every tastes are here, will be very difficult to please everybody. I have seen some ideas here and all of them are so different.
    On my side, I think I would something powerful but sliding a bit. Something from 1990 perhaps, supertouring... Hard to choose In fact...
    And for the track, an F1 track would be something logical with all the the F1 ingame. But it could be something long to build. As Renato said, It could be reasonable to choose something not too complex.
    On my side I like Jarama layout...
    But lets wait the vote opening ;)
  7. I mean for some series people will do what you did. Find a nice rfactor mod, get permission, update it to awesomeness and release it. I just hope Reiza makes most of the major series. TUSCC, Indy, NASCAR, etc. I mean they basically have all non NA series.
  8. xnorb

Premium Member

We are getting Supertrucks.
    How 'murican can it get? :D
  9. 1 series out of like 30.
  10. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff

You should totally get extra votes to put on that :D
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. Tobias Röhner

Tobias Röhner
    Germany's greatest Indycar Fan. Staff Premium Member

I'd like some first party oval racing myself. :)
  12. indycar dw12 + anhembi sp indy 300
    sounds good! veeeery good! lol
  13. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

i have the perfect suggestion for you, Australia Touring Cars Master, they are powerful (600 HP) and sliding you will have :D and to add to that no other games offer that kind of cars so it would be a big plus.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Hehe. Nice.

In fact, I think what will won would be GT3 and Spa, but nice choice.