Hey all I need some encouragement by fellow members.

Because i pretty much have weekends off now i'm seriously considering returning to Aware Racing Team and start league racing with Daniel and the boys. The only thing is i just in the last few days started to apply myself with Open Wheel cars. I was inspired by "Aryton Senna, Going the Speed of Sound" documentary that i watched just a few days ago,and would like to take racing another step up. The thing is i feel i'am not good enough to race Open Wheel in a league yet but there are some that think I'am. I have been invited to race in a IFM league and i'am doubting my abilities to perform as the team member. So i post these runs here to get some feedback.

I'm in a F1 1992 car here.

So here they are, A moment of your time for opinions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Hiroshi.

You can stay on track thats the most important thing. :)
But i see you missing alot of apexes and being to carefull on the throttle and brakes. Also downshift faster, will help alot with the braking and open wheelers have auto blip so it doesnt break out soon when braking as for example a GT car.
You must have confidence in a open wheeler and its aero. Late on the brakes hit the apex and almost be full on the throttle at the middle of the apex.
Remember the faster you go, the more grip you will have. Thats difficult in the beginning if you are used to other type of cars.
But with practice you get the feeling what a open wheeler likes. Also watch other people when you practice together and look what lines they drive and when they hit the throttle in the corner.

It's done! i'm going for it! I'm all signed up and started practicing. I think i will do OK, not looking for any podium finishes for my first season but rather i'm going to work on consistentcy . Wins come in time. Thanks Ivo and William!:)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back