Heusinkveld shifter, connector for additional controls.

Do you know what kind of connector or pins do I need to plug in 2 extra buttons to the back of the Heusinkveld shifter? How many cables are neccesary?

Do you know what kind of connector or pins do I need to plug in 2 extra buttons to the back of the Heusinkveld shifter? How many cables are neccesary?

Read my message: I mean the connector that is next to the microusb port. Watching the review of the shifter by SimRacing Garage I understood that you can connect other controls to it, such as, for instance, digital pushbuttons.

Upvote 0
It's as easy as going to HE website and look at the info:

Next to the USB-port, there is also a 4×1 2,54mm female Molex socket. This allows to you interface/integrate the shifter with an external controller, such as our own Sim Pedals USB controller (or any other third party controllers which offers an interface for switches). You will need to build your own cable if you want to use this method. The integrated controller board can be seen from the outside, but it is protected by an acrylic plate.

It's designed to connect the shifter to an external controller, not to add a button box or similar

Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea