Heusinkveld Pro brake pedal?

Hi,
I have read / watched many reviews of these pedals but I cannot find anyone that really goes into any detail of how the brake pedal compares to a real hydraulic brake pedal? Currently I am running a set of fanatecs, and althougth they do a decent job I find the brake pedal to be nothing like a real brake pedal.

Hi,
I have read / watched many reviews of these pedals but I cannot find anyone that really goes into any detail of how the brake pedal compares to a real hydraulic brake pedal? Currently I am running a set of fanatecs, and althougth they do a decent job I find the brake pedal to be nothing like a real brake pedal.
I can't comment on how they feel compared to a proper race car but I have had my Pro's for 2 years now and had Fanatec's before. The Fanatecs were good for what I paid but it is night and day between them.Pedal feel and build quality are truly amazing, not to mention the incredible customer service and support from HE. Very highly recommended. Bought a sequential shifter too from them and love it just as much.

Upvote 0
Here is an good review of the pro pedals if you have not seen it:

I have them myself and in my opinion they pretty close to my pedals in my race car, that also have standing pedals (and did cost less..).

Upvote 0
I have the HE Pro pedals and love them. The brake does not feel the same as the hydraulic brake pedal in my road car, but it gives me a lot more feel and control than with my previous brake pedal.

Upvote 0
I agree that compare to an road car so no, it is not very similar.

In my race car I have non power assisted brakes with bias adjustment, but I have driven a few different race cars as well and there is of course, difference between them as well.

In my opinion the HE pedels gives an good race car feel for the brakes. The clutch is progressive and have an "bite" position but overall it is a bit to easy (more standard car like) but still much better than an linear behavior that many other pedals have.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back