1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Help with the Top Gear test track

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Crayfish, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Hi guys, I've been playing around with the Top Gear test track (Mike Cantwell ver 1.10) and have a couple of questions.

Firstly, what would be the closest car (stock or otherwise) to the 'reasonably priced car' they use in the show? I read that the Rhez has similar horsepower, but would the Rayzor be closer, due to its softer suspension?

Secondly (probably a stupid question), but how do I go about getting a timed lap from standstill as they do on the show? I tried 'testing' but the clock doesnt start when I cross the line. I tried going to raceday 'qualifiying lap', but the game just gives me a yellow card when I cross the intersection on the way to the startline and AI cars sometimes come and smash into me from behind if I stop there.

Any help appreciated, thanks.

2. Maybe you should download the Reasonabley Priced Car. (Kia C'eed)

3. also, go from the pits, around the track and stop before the line, that way it should record the flying lap as it would normally.

4. Thanks, the flying lap method works, tho kind of a pain to have to lap every time before.
    I found one of the older reasonably priced cars for GTR2, but cant findd any for rfactor.
    Thanks again.