F1 2010 Help! Where is this damn catchup file...

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
...and what do I have to do to it to turn it off? I am using True AI mod and Slow Corner fix and once a comparable car (like my Lotus team mate) gets past me, it rapidly disappears like it's a Ferrari or something - no matter what I do, I can't catch the damn thing! The same thing happens with cars coming from behind - they seem to catch me way too quickly.

The thing is, in qualifying I was putting in a much faster time than my team mate and I'm driving at a similar level of intensity in the race. Please, can someone tell me where to find this catchup file and what to do to it? I am sure it's this file at fault!

One other thing - are there any mods around that don't do anything to the AI apart from making them a bit more fallible?

Many thanks in advance for any help - this is ruining the game for me.

Edit: I'm using a good setup, as I said I was beating my team mate in qualifying - but now my car just can't compete with anyone!

It is loacted in the ai folder and i believe that all you need to do is rename it to turn it off.

Try the All in One AI mod by RDDev. The Ai's will spin out and crash, but you need to be running the patch and the Save Fix also. All are available here in the download section.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back