Help-Thrustmaster TX settings

Looking for recommendations for the TX/T300RS. I need help setting the Thrustmaster profiler and in game settings. It's been a while so i was wondering if anyone had some updated recommendations.

Hi Snappy,

For what it's worth, .. these are mine. I'm using a Thrustmaster TX with the GTE Wheel. Give them a try. If you need more or less force, .. change the Force Feedback Intensity first, .. before you change any other settings. Obviously, the effect settings (last 4 settings) are a personal choice .. i.e. Engine Vibrations etc..

I've been fiddling with the FF for a few months now, .. and give or take a value here or there, .. they feel good to me, for both the FWD and RWD cars.

If nothing else, .. it's a starting point .. :)

See pics for settings.

Cheers
Tom

Attachments

• R3E.jpg
    R3E.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 2,034
  • TX_FF_1.jpg
    TX_FF_1.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 882
  • TX_FF_2.jpg
    TX_FF_2.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 846
Hi again,

I nearly forgot, .. in Advanced Settings, .. I have Steering Sensitivity currently set to 35. Whatever you do, .. I would reduce it from the default of 50.

Apologies for the additional post, .. for some reason I couldn't Edit my original post. :(

Cheers
Tom

@SnappyDEe

Force Feedback Intensity 100%

Steering Force Settings
Steering Force Intensity 50%
Understeer 100%
Vertical Load 170%
Lateral Force 110%
Steering Rack 0%

Force Feedback effect settings
Engine 0%
Brake 0%
Kerb 40%
Shift Effect 30%

This was with the BMW Z4 ADAC on Bathurst. This felt quite good to me. I tried the Thomas files and it didn't feel right to me but obviously it's all personal preference.

Thanks - this thread has been super helpful for me with my T300. I'll have to try reducing sensitivity from 50 to 30ish and see what that does. I also reduced overall FFB a few clicks as I'm using the leather 28 wheel which is a bit lighter.

Okay guys. So, I tried many of these settings but I still have two problems. here is my best attempt and describing them:

1. No resistance when turning the wheel. I prefer to have some resistance when turning in. Preferably something that is progressive .

2. This one is tough to describe but...when I turn the wheel it feels like there is a delay/lag between when I turn and when the car responds. By then, I have to correct and there is some lag with That input. Its ugly. @Msportdan describes it as "floaty" but I think what we are experiencing is the same thing. The inputs are delayed/indirect.

I am running both sim and TX profiler at 900.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back