Help question Scoreboard Race 07

Sorry for my bad english.
I hope someone can help me with our problem

We have a league in the Netherlands for years. We have always raced with RFactor but since a few months now Race 07(evo).
We have our own dedicated server, for rFactor we have a program called DCR Christmas for championships

Our question is, how can we retrieve data from Race 07 easy for a rank (score board) for our site.
Is there a program for this, or what is the easiest way to read the data?
We have already runnig live timing en hotlaps to.

Thank you for your help,

Peter

Can't you extract the data you want from the results files, which you use with live updates? I think the FTP function should be used for this. Haven't tried it, but I think the answer for you issue lies there.

If you need the data only after the race is finished, then best solution is to use results.txt in folder MyDocs\SimBin\Race07\Userdata\LOG_DEDICATED. In some occasions, the result.txt files become broken (split in to two files, first containing the header, the second the actual data...)

Thanks,

I do have a file with the result.txt.
But I can not find nummer 1 to till 10th place. I have attached the file , maybe I'm missing something?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Peter

Attachments

• 2011_09_12_21_47_48_EventResult.txt
    2.4 KB · Views: 297
Ah, I see the problem. It is not the file result.txt but race1.txt file.
Thanks for all the answers and if you have a program that can translate it to xml or html, please let me know, but I've been helped.

Thank you all

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back