Help Please..

So after hours of trying to figure these mods out i finally found my tracks in game only to have them crash right when they were loading. Also they didn't have the track outline which i thought was strange. So After reading how to do this several times and following directions im really at a loss on what I'm doing wrong. Downloaded track to mod folder i created. Then extracted it to program files-steam-steamapps-common-gamedata-locations. And like i said it shows up in game but then crashes. I also tried extracting to program files-steam-steamapps-common-gamedata and when doing that they didn't even show up in game. by the way this is the online version. Really want to try these.

Please Help..
Frustrated gamer.

Heya,

good to see you got it - kind of - working. Are you experiencing these issues with all tracks? You might wanna try it with this week's time trial track available over here: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/autodromo-saponaro.2738/

Generally, the mod tracks file structure is up to the author, so it might and will differ every now and then. Most tracks just contain the one folder that goes straight to Race07/GameData/Locations.
Some tracks come bundled with some menu data and images, but you will easily recognize these as they often include "GameData" as their base folder - just extract those to the Race07 base folder and it should create the subfolders accordingly.

Ingame, most tracks will show up at "Add-On" or "Add On", some might go into "GTR" and a few rares will show up in "Extras" or other categories :)

Also, a short side note - it would be great if you could stick to your existent threads, that way, everything stays a bit more organised :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back