1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

HELP PLEASE!!!

Discussion in 'Project CARS' started by joosep orasmäe, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Guys here is thing i was late of registering to WMD forum and now i can't play the game with my friend :( If someone is so kind and gives my his account information then i will gift him DOTA 2 on Steam.

2. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

WTF is DOTA 2? Is it a new race sim?

Do you want my bank account info too?

• Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  3. Great deal!

Or not. I received a copy of DOTA2 for free from someone, completely at random, he was giving them away. I gave it away to someone else.

4. martinsalat

martinsalat
    Premium Member

and the someone else gave it to his DOTA.and his dota gave it to a girlfriend...........:)

5. Peter

Peter
    Premium Member

You can have my Full member "investment" for €1000,-

• Like Like x 1
  6. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

500€! ;)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hi, you really want to sell your account PC? I will buy. Let me know if you really do. Thanks.

8. As I said in the other thread:

It's against the TOS to sell your pCARS account, not to mention it's updated through steam now so have fun trying to get a key from the devs if someone does sell you their WMD account.

9. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

The ";)" smiley should've been a hint, no? If not: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm
    Exactly. Unless the person trying to sell the account didn't redeem the key it'll be hardly possible now.

Tom

• Like Like x 1
  10. Just to clarify - TOS = Terms of Service. Anyone in breach of such agreement will lose access. It's simple and clearly stated in the terms.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

Yep. Also, we do not accept or condone such behaviour (i.e. trying to breach contractual obligations) on RD. No matter if it's about pCARS or any other game.

Tom

12. Ryan Soucy

Ryan Soucy
    Premium Member

Call me crazy, but isn't DOTA 2 free to play...?

13. Yep, it is. :)